Now that your holiday décor is packed away, your living room probably looks a little sad and empty. Following are some ways to make your living room come alive again in the dead of winter.
1. Update your sofa by swapping out your old pillows with new ones.
Add a pop of color and texture to make the upgrade stand out.
2. Rearrange and minimalize your bookshelves.
Sometimes less really is more.
3. Shiplap an accent wall.
Shiplap truly is timeless and worth your effort.
4. Take down the blinds and add a Roman shade that replaces hard lines with soft ones.
5. Create a new story on your coffee table by mixing new accessories with old.
6. Buy a fiddle leaf fig tree to add the fresh color of green in any room.
7. Add a picture frame gallery.
Gallery walls make such a big impact and adds depth to your setup.
Sometimes the smallest changes can make a big impact on a room without breaking your bank.